Hi world. I'm so excited to have filled this school year's marketing/events internship and will make introductions when they start in Sept! Can't wait:)
We have one more position available.
Photography Intern/Assistant. This person will need to be available 10 hours a week. Be proficient in photoshop. Video and slideshow editing program knowledge would be a plus, but not required. This person will also be invited to attend all weddings to assist with gear for myself and our associate photographer. Student will also be encouraged to attend 5 portrait sessions a month for a greater opportunity to learn and practice behind the camera along side me as I shoot.
Day-to-day and requirements:
- basic editing and culling
- organize and deliver files to our lead studio editor
- slideshow and photo gallery development (working w/ my current programs...you will be trained)
- photographer's assistant at weddings and portrait sessions w/ opportunity to 2nd shoot at 5 portrait sessions each month for practice. (you get to keep the images you shoot)
- Student is responsible for arranging school credit.
- Student must be able to work from the studio during their hours, from hire until Dec 10.
Ideal schedule: 2 hours a day, M-F, plus the optional choice to attend 5 portrait sessions each month. Weekend photo assistant work will be paid for weddings only.
If this seems like a fit for you, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. I will schedule time to meet with candidates asap.
This position is currently unpaid, only payment is assisting work on our next 10 fall/winter weddings - Sept thru Dec 11.